Back To Past Masters Main Page >

1814 Thos. Minstrill

Bro. Thomas Minstrell *  

By trade a carpenter, he occupied land at Hill Cross in 1807 and built houses in Bond Street in 1823 on the site of the town wall.

Back To Past Masters Main Page

 
Provincial Grand Lodge of Warwickshire Please note: We cannot guarantee that any link or feed from this site has been approved by the United Grand Lodge of England or the Provincial Grand Lodge of Warwickshire. Neither can we guarantee that any subsequent link from their pages are recognised by, or have the approval of the United Grand Lodge of England or the Provincial Grand Lodge of Warwickshire.
Home | About | History | News | Freemasony | Membership | Contact © Trinity Lodge 254, 2010-2018 Join us on Twitter: @trinitylodge254