Lodge Meeting Places

1755 'Golden Lion', Bull Ring.



1761 'Bird in Hand', Little Park Street (image below).



1762 'Rose and Crown Inn, High Street.
1773 'Golden Lion', Bull Ring.
1785 'Golden Lion', Bull Ring (image below).



1804 'Bull and Anchor', Bishop Street.
1806 'Spotted Dog', Bull Ring (image below).



1808 'George Inn', Little Park Street (image below).



1824 'Castle Inn', Broadgate.
1876 'Craven Arms', High Street (images below).





1905 'Masonic Hall', Little Park Street (image below).



1971 'Allesley Hotel', Allesley.
1974 'George Hotel', Solihull.
1975 'Drapers Club', Warwick Road (image below).*

* Known from 1999 as 'Coventry Masonic Hall'.

 
Provincial Grand Lodge of Warwickshire Please note: We cannot guarantee that any link or feed from this site has been approved by the United Grand Lodge of England or the Provincial Grand Lodge of Warwickshire. Neither can we guarantee that any subsequent link from their pages are recognised by, or have the approval of the United Grand Lodge of England or the Provincial Grand Lodge of Warwickshire.
Home | About | History | News | Freemasony | Membership | Contact © Trinity Lodge 254, 2010-2017